BHU UET, PET answer key 2020: The Banaras Hindu University on Tuesday released the provisional answer key of the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2020 and the Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET) 2020 on its official website.
Candidates who have appeared in the entrance examination can check the provisional answer key and challenge it by providing appropriate representations online at bhuonline.in on or before September 11, 2020, until 11 pm.
For every objection raised, candidates are required to pay an online processing fee of Rs 100, which will be refunded whether the objection is found to be right.
The BHU UET and PET 2020 examinations were conducted on August 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, and 31, 2020.
Direct link for BHU UET 2020 answer key.
Direct link for BHU PET 2020 answer key.
How to challenge BHU UET/PET 2020 answer key:
1. Visit the official website at bhuonline.in
2. On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Click here to challenge questions and answers UET/PET 2020”
3. A new page will appear on the display screen
4. Choose the examination
5. Key in your credentials and login
6. The BHU UET/PET 2020 answer key will be displayed on the screen
7. Choose the question number from the drop down, you need to challenge. After selecting the question, you’ll see different kind of objections related to a question and its answer options. You may make a choice anyone or a couple of objection area by clicking the check box
8. Click ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen
9. Click on ‘Pay Fee and Save your Claims’
10. Pay the processing fee