Dhanteras is an Indian festival that takes place a day before Diwali in the Hindu calendar month of Kartik. Dhanteras, sometimes called Dhanatrayodashi, heralds Diwali celebrations, and this year it is going to be celebrated on November 13, which is today. On this day people buy gold, silver, jewellery, etc. as is it thought to be auspicious and people consider it brings prosperity into their lives. Dhan translates to wealth, and on this day the God and Goddess of wealth, Lord Kuber and Goddess Lakshmi are worshipped by believers. It is believed that it was once all the way through the churning of the oceans (samudra manthan) that Goddess Lakshmi emerged from the water with pots of gold and wealth. People light diyas and perform pujas on this day. While Dhanteras festivities aren’t as grand as Diwali celebrations, for the reason that is the coronavirus pandemic and one should take care of social distancing and other preventive measures it’s best whether one celebrates at home. And one can all the time send across wishes to those that we will’t visit this year. Here are some Dhanteras wishes, quotes and images so that you can share with your loved ones:
-May you also draw small footprints with rice flour and vermilion powder everywhere the house and retain the lamps burning all over the night to represent Her long-awaited arrival. Happy Dhanteras.
– May the Goddess of Wealth fill your abode with worldly treasures and all the time bring in prosperity in your life. Sending you good wishes for Dhanteras!
-Diyas glow for a couple of hours, while the Sun shines for a day. But my wishes for you are going to final eternally. Have a blessed and happy Dhanteras!
– Make this Dhanteras an occasion to keep in mind by buying gold and silver and celebrating with your loved ones!
-May goddess Laxmi bless your trade to do polite in spite of all odds. A more than happy and affluent Dhanteras.
– On this auspicious day, may your life shine like gold, shimmer like silver, and dazzle like platinum! Happy Dhanteras!
-I pray to you, dear Goddess Lakshmi, to bless the receiver of this message with thirteen times Dhan on this auspicious day. Happy Dhanteras 2020!
– May your trade grow consistently on a daily basis, and may there all the time be peace and concord in your circle of relatives. I wish for you a perennial shower of wealth on the auspicious occasion of Dhanteras.
-May you find newer paths and see new dreams for a new life that will all the time come true. Wishing you a very Happy Dhanteras.
– May you find newer paths and see new dreams for a new life that will all the time come true. Wishing you a very Happy Dhanteras.
Follow more stories on Facebook and Twitter