Whether there is one actor in Bollywood could challenge The Rock’s naked body shot exquisitely, it needs to be birthday boy John Abraham with his beefy body, broad shoulders, bulging biceps and six or eight-pack abs. From weighing 86 kilos in Kapil Sharma’s I Me Aur Main to turning 96 kilos in eigth months for Nishikant Kamat’s Force and later shedding 15 kgs for Welcome Back, John Abraham has never failed to surprise fans with his body transformations, ordinary physique and enviable eight-pack abs.
On the other hand, this is only a result of his tough training and honest diet plans which are at all times the talk of the town. As Dhoom’s biker boy rings in his 48th birthday on Thursday, here are 5 workout and fitness mantras that the Satyameva Jayate 2 hero lives by:
1. John goes big on breakfast with a heavy protein rich diet that includes black coffee/green tea, four eggwhites/1 potato (candy potato/corn/wheat flakes/brown bread) / one apple. There are no cheat meals for him and he likes to retain both his lunch and dinner light with chicken or fish boiled or grilled with roti or brown bread or sprouts, sabzi, dal, curd, roti and one carrot.
His trick to a healthy bod lies in his balanced diet with equal proportions of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods and he prefers to have dinner before 9 pm to that he can go to bed by 9.30pm and wake up at 4.30 am. For evening snacks, he eats loads of fresh fruits.
2. In one of his video interviews, John had shared that he hasn’t touched aerated drinks for more than 20 years.
3. Another time, John credited his good health and enviable muscles to an alcohol-free, sugar-free and nicotine-free way of life. Yes, there’s no smoking, drinking, eating sugar or maida or oily food or rice in John’s charts.
4. The actor’s workout sessions are divided between two muscle groups – major and minor for maximum bodybuilding, with focus on two body parts in a day. He trains under celebrity trainer Vinod Channa four times a week while resting twice a week.
5. Excluding cycling, running, exercises with dumbbells, crunches, leg raises, squats and lunges, John never fails to include a sport to receive ripped. Despite working ordinary hours, the football lover makes time for an out of doors game as regularly as he can.
In an interview with Hindustan Times in 2011, John had shared a significant piece of advice for fitness enthusiasts. He had asserted, “Before anyone starts working out, I would advise her or him to receive a thorough check-up done, including testing their metabolism. It’s only then that we realise how much we take our body without any consideration.”
India’s then Sexiest Bachelor had added, “It’s important to love your body, it will have to be happy. Don’t treat it like an thing that won’t feel pain whether you overdo exercise or follow a crash diet. Being cautious is my way to healthy living.”
Here’s wishing John Abraham an undisputed Greek-bod and shredded physique at all times!
Follow more stories on Facebook and Twitter[ad_2]